Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Move on baby :D

Hye..
everything is changed so me too :D
I can't still be the same if i wanna have a happy+crazy moment again!
YA!YA!
lets move on babe!

Love?
just let it go if love is mine it will come back to ME!
if not its never mine..lalalallalala

Friend?
I love all my frnd! ya.. LOVE THEM SO MUCH <3

Family?
ok..ok..
I'll try my best to make them happy :D
really happy :D
i swear!!!!

Myself?
I swear I won't change because of a person that i love! (not my family and frnd )
yeah.. And i want to be myself and i don't want to think abt them anymore!
i wanna start a whole new life! get it?
GOOD :D

Today is my lovely mom's birthday!
she is the best mom ever!
and I LOVE HER MORE THAN MYSELF!
MORE THAN ANYTHING!
I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER!
so.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

muah!
love you all ..byeeee!
gO FATIN GO!!!

No comments: